Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Quarter TWO Reflection!!

The quarter went by very quickly in my opinion. Throughout the quarter I was exposed to many different ideas and themes, such as a tragic hero. The two tragic hero's we learned about were Oedipus and Othello. Othello was my favorite reading of the quarter. It was very interesting and as I read it many things began to unfold. I felt like people could relate to the characters in Othello. Also the idea of a villian gave this play a little spice!The most challenging thing was writing a good essay. I have learned that an essay may seem like its repeating the same idea, but sometimes this might be okay. I am still currntly working on that though. Overall, I feel like I will remeber the selections we read this quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment